In this video, we’re going to talk about high ticket dropshipping advertising. We’ll get into how we advertise our dropshipping stores and why we NEVER use Facebook ads to do it.
First, you need to understand query vs intent based marketing. The fact is that people on Facebook aren’t looking to buy stuff. They’re looking to socialize and hang out with their friends. We know people who have wasted THOUSANDS of dollars on Facebook ads trying to sell low ticket and cheap products via AliExpress.
You need to capture people when they’re searching to buy. Facebook is not the place to advertise for this. The more specific you get to someone who is searching stuff the more likely you’re going to sell it.
You need to understand the back end if you want to understand Facebook ads. The idea is to capture the customer and then sell more to them later. That’s the only way to make money. That’s the why pros like Ezra Firestone do it, but most people aren’t at that level yet. And if you’re new to online business it’s going to take you a very long time to get there.
Listen or watch the episode below:
Related Blog Posts:
- Influencer Marketing For Shopify Doesn’t Work (Do This Instead)
- How To Start A Profitable Blog For Beginners
- Dropshipping Success Story Interview: Journey to a 6-Figure Store
- High Ticket Dropshipping VS Low Ticket (What We Use For 7-Figure Stores)
- Is Buying A Shopify Store Worth It? Dropshipping Store Case Study