In this episode, Mike and I talk about how we sold another high ticket dropshipping store for 105K.
To date, we’ve sold a total of 3 stores and the total sales amount has been over 300K. If you want to sell a dropshipping store yourself, you need to make sure that you’re making one that gets consistent traffic and suppliers that you have good relationships. Don’t rely on social media ads to try to get these super quick wins that die down just as quickly. We’re going to be putting much of our effort going forward now into focusing on 1-2 stores rather than having a whole bunch of them.
Listen or watch the episode below:
Related Blog Posts:
- Is Dropshipping Legal? How To Avoid Getting Sued Selling On Shopify
- How To Make Money On Amazon Without Investment
- How To Make Money Selling Books On Amazon (5 Ways)
- Dropshipping Failure Story: Michael Lost $8,000
- Done For You Dropshipping Store: Is It A Scam?
- Outsourcing Dropshipping Stores: Don’t Make These Mistakes