In this video, Mike and I talk about why most people who try to do high ticket dropshipping in 2020 are going to fail. The fact is, most people think that there is some magic trick that’s going to save them and make them successful. The truth is, they need to stick to the principles that we talk about and understand that online business (like all business) requires consistent effort and making tweaks along the way.
Listen or watch the episode below:
Related Blog Posts:
- High Ticket Dropshipping VS Low Ticket (What We Use For 7-Figure Stores)
- Done For You Dropshipping Store: Is It A Scam?
- Outsourcing Dropshipping Stores: Don’t Make These Mistakes
- Dropshipping Mentor: Do You Need One for E-Commerce Success?
- Influencer Marketing For Shopify Doesn’t Work (Do This Instead)
- 5 Easy Steps To Make $10,000 A Month Dropshipping (Profit Not Sales)