In this episode, I explain why Mark Cuban is wrong when he gives business advice about the define bottle on Shark Tank. And yes, I think this goes without saying, but I will never be as high-level at business as Mark Cuban. But in this episode, there’s a common fallacy about conversion rate that he makes. Mark says that the Define Bottle has a low conversion rate when the pages that the kid is driving traffic to don’t have any buying intent.
Listen or watch the episode below:
Related Blog Posts:
- Dropshipping Profit Margin: What We Make On A $10K Sale (High Ticket)
- High Ticket Dropshipping VS Low Ticket (What We Use For 7-Figure Stores)
- Influencer Marketing For Shopify Doesn’t Work (Do This Instead)
- Is Buying A Shopify Store Worth It? Dropshipping Store Case Study
- Dropshipping Basics: 5 Easy Steps To Make $10,000 Profit A Month