In this episode Mike and I talk about why you should NEVER use Tik Tok for building a dropshipping business and why you should do high ticket dropshipping instead. The fact is that these “viral” based business models never last.
On top of that, the odds of you making money are extremely low. Some people might have a small spike in sales, but you’re building a business on a creaky foundation instead of solid concrete. You’re only as good as your last post or video!
Listen or watch the episode below:
Related Blog Posts:
- Influencer Marketing For Shopify Doesn’t Work (Do This Instead)
- 5 Easy Steps To Make $10,000 A Month Dropshipping (Profit Not Sales)
- Is Dropshipping Legal? How To Avoid Getting Sued Selling On Shopify
- Is Dropshipping On eBay Worth It? Read This Horror Story
- Grasshopper Review: Best Virtual Phone System For Small Business
- Dropshipping Return Policy: Here’s What To Do